Author: 800 CHAB NEWS

There's some cleaning up to do, in fact, about 30 thousand dollars in damage after a house fire in Moose Jaw Wednesday.

The fire happened on the 1000 block of Clifton Avenue Wednesday morning. Fire fighters received the call and immediately went to work but the blaze was so intense a significant amount of damage was caused.

No one was home at the time the blaze broke out but firefighters were able to save the family dog.

Officials believe an electrical short in an office area started the fire.