Snow removal continues in the city of Moose Jaw, and that means parking restrictions will be in place to allow crews room to maneuver.
According to a City of Moose Jaw media release, graders will begin clearing snow in priority areas Wednesday morning, meaning "half of the street will be placarded indicating NO PARKING and the other half of the street will be left for parking until the following day."
The city says "any vehicles parking in placarded areas will be towed prior to plowing."
The following areas are scheduled for plowing Wednesday and will be marked for NO PARKING, as indicated:
- 1st Ave NW -- East Side --Saskatchewan to Oxford (There is No Parking already so there will be no placards posted )
- 1st Ave NE -- East Side -- Saskatchewan to Caribou
- Fairford St E -- North Side -- 4th Ave NE to 9th Ave NE (from 4th Ave NE to Main snow hauling)
- Fairford St W --North Side -- 2nd Ave NW to 9th Ave NW (from 2nd Ave NW to Main snow hauling)
- Main St S -- East Side -- Manitoba to Grandview
- 1st Ave SE -- East Side -- Manitoba to Grandview
- Coteau St W -- North Side -- 4th Ave SW to 12th Ave SW
Once these streets have been plowed, the placards will be placed on the opposite side of the street for the next day (Thursday, January 12).