The Moose Jaw and District Chamber of Commerce held their 16th annual business excellence awards at the Heritage Inn on Wednesday night.
Businesses were nominated by the public and the winners were selected by a panel of judges upon reading the packages business owners filled out, regarding their work ethic and mission statements.
It's a night to recognize business owners hard work, connection with the community and contributions to the city.
All winners received a trophy as well as a print of a painting done by Yvette Moore.
Here is a list of the winners:
- Community Involvement- Conexus Credit Union
- Customer Service- Boston Pizza Main & Thatcher
- Young Entrepreneur- Ultimate Auto Detailing & Accessories Ltd.
- Business Innovation- Emerald Custom Creations
- Marketing- Moose Jaw Warriors
- Heritage Award- Tunnels Of Moose Jaw
- New Business Venture- Peanut Hills Campground
- Job Creation- Tim Hortons
- Pillar of the Community- Chow & McLoed
- Impact Award- Riverside Mission
- Business Leader of the Year- Scott Evans from Moose Jaw Ford Sales Ltd.
- Business of the Year- Boston Pizza Main and Thatcher