After being a hit during its inaugural year, the City of Moose Jaw is letting residents know that Crokicurl is set up and ready to go at Elgin Park once again this winter.
You will need to book a time if you want to participate, as well as pay a damage deposit, but you can call the Parks and Rec department anytime between 8-5 to try it out.
The City also announced that nine of its outdoor rinks, along with the oval, are ready for the public use.
Below is a list provided by the City of rinks that residents can utilize:
- Kinfield Outdoor Rink: 100 Block Grandview Street West
- Moose Square Outdoor Rink: 600 Block Stadacona Street West
- Sunningdale Outdoor Rink: Daffodil Drive
- Ross Wells Outdoor Rink (Clark Gillies): Ross Crescent & Oxford Street East
- Henleaze skating pad: 1100 Block Henleaze Ave
- East End Outdoor Rink: 9th Avenue & Ominica Street East
- Wakamow Valley Oval
- Smith Park Outdoor Rink: 1200 Block Hastings Street
- West End Outdoor Rink: 10th Avenue & Athabasca Street West
- Regal Heights Outdoor Rink: 1400 Block 13th Avenue Northwest
City crews are continuing work on 2 other rinks as well; Westheath and Woodlily. We will keep you up to date as to when they are open.