A pinched extension cord is being blamed for the fire at a local business.
Firefighters were called around midnight Thursday morning to the Moose Jaw Express, on Manitoba Street West, just off Main Street. Officials say the pinched cord overheated under a desk, causing the fire that did some extensive damage to their office space with minimal smoke damage to other businesses in the same building. We're being told many are expected to re-open after some time to clean up.
Firefighters were on scene for about three hours and there were no injuries.