Spray parks around the city opened up on Thursday, while the outdoor pool is slated to open later this month.
The spray parks are generally open throughout the summer and shut down around Aug. 31. The parks are open daily from 10 am. To 7 p.m.
The spray parks can be found at the following locations:
- Crescent Park Spray Park (200 block of Fairford Street East)
- 1996 Summer Games Spray Park (700 block of 16th Avenue Southwest)
- Elgin Park Spray Park (corner of Eighth Avenue Northwest and Hall Street West)
- Co-op Community East End Spray Park (Ninth Avenue Northeast and Ominica Street East)
- Kinsmen West Park Spray Park (Meier Drive)
Meanwhile, the Phyllis Dewar Outdoor Pool is slated to open on June 12. Once the pool is open for the season, you can view the schedule and book your swim times here.