The City of Moose Jaw is reminding residents that the 2023 Water Main Replacement Program is getting underway this week.
The following roads are scheduled to be closed starting Tuesday for water main replacement:
- 600 to 700 block of Skipton Road (Intersections of Grandview Street Wet and Coteau Street West will remain open).
- 100 block of Duffield Street West
- Intersection of Skipton Road and Scott Street
There will be further closures as the construction moves west on Duffield Street.
Other locations scheduled for construction this year include:
- Duffield Street from Skipton Road to Fifth Avenue Southwest
- Skipton Road from Coteau Street West to Grandview Street West
- Scott Street from Coteau Street West to Duffield Street
- Fairford Street West from Fifth Avenue Northwest to Eighth Avenue Northwest
The city will be giving weekly updates as the program moves forward. Drivers are reminded to obey all temporary traffic signs and exercise caution in construction zones.
A full list of the 2023 water main replacement locations as well as details on the program can be found on the city's website.